Carly is a Licensed Master Social Worker with a minor in Counseling, Educational and Developmental Psychology. She has spent her career working with children and youth as an advocate, counselor, and clinician.
Carly, whether professionally or personally, always finds herself in positions which support youth who are overcome with obstacles in life. She has a unique ability to help youth recognize how they have contributed to their situations and then motivates them to find their own path to success.
Carly epitomizes the phrase “tough love”. Every child who comes into contact with her, benefits from her passionate, no-nonsense approach to supporting them and therefore helps to make them a better person.
• Support Coordinator for Anchorage School District
• Clinician for Emotionally Disturbed Children
• Guardian of Lightem for State of Alaska
• Masters and Licensed in Social Work
• Minor in Counseling Educational and Developmental Psychology
• Mother of two (boy & girl)
• Twin Sister and older Brother
• Parents married for over 35 years
• Guiding Influence Secretary
• Former Girls Soccer Coach
• Cross Fit Work outs
* Beachbody Coach