Steve is a Registered Guide, certified in First Aid & CPR with numerous years of experience and training in wilderness survival.
Steve has been involved on many levels with Boy Scouts of America and JROTC (Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps) and is also a certified Hunter's Education Instructor.
From early in his life, Steve has always wanted to do something to make the world a better place and he's trying to do that now by having a positive impact on the next generation, one boy at a time.
Steve sees the value and potential in each one of the campers and is committed to them on a personal level for the long haul, not just till the end of camp.
• Operations Manager at Rainy Pass Lodge
• Registered Guide #1295
• Staff for Alaska State Senator
• Entrepreneur and Business Manager for several businesses
• Student Pilots License
• R5Sons, Alaska televisions show
• Father of two (boy & girl)
• Oldest of five Brothers
• Parents married for over 40 years
• Guiding Influence Board of Directors
• Alaska Professional Hunter's Association
• Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
• Safari Club International